• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4x4Mckay

Coffee Night

Sorry for late notice! Coffee tomorrow night 7pm Bedford Commons. Come one come all!

Been really slacking, sorry guys. Coffee tonight 7pm at the Robie/Young street Tim Hortons. Across from Kempt road. 

6046 Young St, Halifax, NS B3K 2A2

We did manage to say Hi to Kirsti :) Also this weeks coffee will be held on Thursday the 21st at 7pm in Fall River. The Tim Hortons across from Wilsons. 

Hope to see a few of you guys there!

• Like 1

Hahahahaha sounds good Jay, it is monday so we can cut you some slack ;)

• Like 1

Coffee this week will be at the enfield Tim Hortons/Burger King. Beside the big stop past the airport. 7pm on Thursday.

Had this posted on facebook forgot about here. Hope to see some people out there!

• Like 1

I hope to work on my wheel bearing tonight.  Spindle and hub are in the garage.  I have new wheel bearings but I also need to check spindle bearing.  When it is all ready, then hoping for a warm day to install because the truck is outside!

• Like 1

Coffee tonight at 7pm Tim Hortons beside Chrysler in Bayers Lake. I won't be there due to previous engagement

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomWood said:

Coffee tonight at 7pm Tim Hortons beside Chrysler in Bayers Lake. I won't be there due to previous engagement

I won't make this one. Work meeting to attend tonight.

Coffee Night this Thursday will be at the Akerly Tim Hortons. This will start at 7pm and go until we are all tired and leave :)

Oh no, it involves the use of a rubber.  I don't want to know!  Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Just kidding,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2