• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4x4Mckay

Coffee Night

Woodside next week sounds good to me!  One of these weeks will likely be the last for cars, as the weather cools and then the time changes and it gets dark so early.

This week I will be out of town however.

• Like 1

I'm at porters lake tims now! Who all is planning on showing up?

I'm at porters lake tims now! Who all is planning on showing up?

so were you lonely, or did ffolksmake it out to visit you there? I was in Elmsdale for soccer this evening...

Good, it sucks when there's only one person show up! I guess the club isn't big enough to have a big group show up every night.

So then we must wonder if it should only be bi-weekly or monthly?  No easy answer I guess!

We seem to be slowing down, will see the numbers when we have them closer to the city. 

For out of the city, Fall River usually gets a good showing. As the weather gets colder, it's less encouraging to go out. 

• Like 1

Ooops, I won't be able to make it Thursday night in Woodside.  Previous commitment.  Dang!  Won't be many or any Woodside shows left!

Woodside tonight! If its raining we will be at the Tim Hortons across from the ferry terminal inside. 

Coffee night this week is at the Tim's on Akerly Drive. Right by the train tracks. As usual time starting is 7pm.

• Like 1

This week coffee will be at the Bayers lake Tim Hortons, the one across from the Chrysler dealer. 7pm meet time.

• Like 1

Is today Monday or Thursday? lol

I think I'm coming, just driving the Rogue.  Might bring some maps to discuss some Trail Scouting..........  likely for next spring and M.U.D. 2016 perhaps!

Or Boxing Day or New Years Day runs?

Edited by sar4x4

Great night tonight guys!  7+ vehicles, warm enough to stand outside.

And then James and I got talking about M.U.D. 2016 .,.,.,.,.,.

• Like 2

Was a real good meet with lots of people :) Glad to see it so strong again. 

Next one will be at the Tim Hortons in Bedford Commons. The one beside Canadian Tire.

• Like 3

Where to have coffee, oh where to have some delicious brew? Hmmmm I think we will have it at the Tim Hortons in Spryfield at 154 Osborne Street, this sounds like a good location we haven't visited in a while.

Had a good time meetin up with everyone at spry field Tims can't wait to get in the trail with yeahs!

• Like 2