• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

Coffee will be on for tomorrow in Bedford, I may not be able to make it but if James pops on here I can drop off your stuff to him and he can bring it out to you.

I am probably not going to make it out for coffee this week :( . It is my father-in-law's last night here. I won't be out for NSJC coffee night tonight either...

Hopefully next week though, for either B) !

Keeping fingers crossed that neck doesn't turn onto a problem.

Yeah, I told her to book a doctors appointment tomorrow just to be safe.

The car just has a scrape, but it sounds like the Styrofoam crap under the bumper cover might be broken. Oh well, we won't have to pay to get it fixed.

• Like 1

Yeah, I told her to book a doctors appointment tomorrow just to be safe.

The car just has a scrape, but it sounds like the Styrofoam crap under the bumper cover might be broken. Oh well, we won't have to pay to get it fixed.

Since somebody hut her, wouldn't their insurance be paying any repairs?

Time for a tube/custom bumper ;)

Hmmm, wonder what an Elantra would look like with a tube bumper? :D

Since somebody hut her, wouldn't their insurance be paying any repairs?

Yep. :D Good time too, there was a cop two cars behind them, and he did a report up. He said if it's under $2000 in damages, then it doesn't have to go through insurance, but the lady that hit her still needs to cover the costs to fix it.

My wife kind of felt bad for her, as where it happened, it was really hard to see because of the sun. There's only a very light scuff on our bumper, so it could probably be buffed out. She'll get it into a shop and see what they say.

Oh lol...assumed the Grand...now who's an *** LOL

Lol :D She won't drive the Jeep unless she absolutely has to! Plus the Grand is still in our garage on jack stands. :( The sensor won't be here until next week, so hopefully by next weekend it'll be back on the road.

• Like 1