• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

I am loving my hoodie, wore it in the house actually, and my hat!

Tonight was two Xmas socials. Engineers NS first, with free bar and hordeurves (sp?) and then Assante presented comedian Steve Patterson(?) of CBC's The Debaters at the WTCC. He was hilarious! I didn't know it was going to be him and I said wait a minute, I recognize that voice..........

Yes, I do get tired of listening to the same songs over and over (I am 55, that is a long time to listen!) and I do listen to CBC radio sometime! hehehehe

• Like 1

I should work on the Suburban. My brother says I need to get the door handles back on and out of the garage! I worked on it Tuesday night until 1:30 am Wednesday, then gave blood at noon on Wed. I may need to crash tonight! I painted the inside of the window frames, from factory green and blue, depending

on the doors, to yellow to match the outside. Before I put the new window felts in. The old ones had largely disintegrated and I bought new ones from LMC a year ago.

I should work on the Suburban. My brother says I need to get the door handles back on and out of the garage! I worked on it Tuesday night until 1:30 am Wednesday, then gave blood at noon on Wed. I may need to crash tonight! I painted the inside of the window frames, from factory green and blue, depending

on the doors, to yellow to match the outside. Before I put the new window felts in. The old ones had largely disintegrated and I bought new ones from LMC a year ago.

wow, I'm surprised the ol' girl is getting some love now the Scout is on the scene :)

wow, I'm surprised the ol' girl is getting some love now the Scout is on the scene :)

I'm a trollop, several gals on the go at once! The Suburban is the primary concern right now, the Scout will go dormant until the spring warmer weather comes back! The Sub is for wheelin'!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...