• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

Worked on truck last night! Mounted the brand new black mirrors. Like any 'good' aftermarket part, had to mix and match fasteners to get some things to fit. But, making progress om putting 'er back together!

Tonight I'm going to sand my chrome door handles to ready for black paint........... while watching recorded 'Highway Thru Hell'.

In the living room!

• Like 2

I wont be making it tonight. It is my only night not busy this week, need a moment straighten out my brain and go to bed early!

And more importantly my new ride needs a couple of tweaks before I can daily drive it and I won't take it out on salty roads anyway.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

• Like 1

Coffee this week will be held at Tim Horton's Bayers Lake. Across from the Jeep dealer.

Tim Hortons

5 Lakeland Blvd, Bayers Lake Industrial Park
Halifax, NS B3K 5L2
Canada

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tim+Hortons/@44.6371276,-63.6695006,17z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x4b5a2041acf1f875:0x7e9f602987ae495e!2sTim+Hortons!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x405fce5f0f4333ef