• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4x4Mckay

Coffee Night

I saw at home jeepless and assumed, either way that sucks. You going to make it to the November 7th meeting Joe?

Coffee meet this Thursday. We are going to try a new Tim Hortons and see how it pans out. Here are the location details, its on Lacewood Drive:

Tim Hortons
278 Lacewood Dr
Halifax, NS B3M 3N8

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Tim+Hortons/@44.66235,-63.656762,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4b5a2050d48bdb37:0x8ff954631aa9aac8

That sucks Derek, hopefully we can get one out your way and when your not working too late.

• Like 1

Sounds good James. If you can great, if not the next week will be closer to you :D

I drove by there Saturday night, and it looked like there was construction going on?

Yeah some people mentioned it on facebook. I will take a look tonight and see whats up and post if a new location is needed.

I'll come, partly to see if all the threads boost attendence! And being in lockdown so far today (federal gov building) I may go to the Lower Deck on Lacewood for supper first! Anyone want to join me?

• Like 1

I will see if Julie wants to and let you know. Would be nice to have supper out again lol.

• Like 1

Coffee Night!

17:45 - 18:00 Meet at Lower Deck, Lacewood; Supper for those inclined, with a large beverage selection;

19:00 - Tim Hortons, Lacewood; Coffee!

• Like 1