• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

I'll probably only roll the sides up, and not take the whole truck top off. Another time I can take the whole soft top off, and another time put just the truck 'bikini' top on. So counting the hardtop, I have 4 distinct modes. Hard, full soft, bikini, and no top at all. With the full soft top I can roll up the sides safari style.

• Like 1

That scout is ******* awesome!!!

My Transformer as someone called it. Thinking too many projects ahead, I'd like to change the axle ratio. With that transmission, a 2:45:1 first gear, and the 3:54 axle ratio, and 31's, it is hard to chirp the tires. Some Dana 44 4:09s would be nice, and I could only do the rear end, I don't put her in 4x4!

• Like 1

Finally some nice weather to stay out all night without freezing! Was great to get the doors off for the first time of the season also! :D

I'm right there with ya! I had my both my windows open AND the back glass slid to the side :D