• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

I will wave on my way by with camper taking it up to viditos tonight got to get the ford done so i dont have to make so many trips

Still got a cb in the 'Burb? Give a holler when getting to the 102/101 exits. We'll be at the TH by Walmart!

Roll over BEETHOVEN

Nope Correct.

Always found him to be a inspirational composer, he started to lose his hearing in 1800 at 30 years old. By the last 10 when he was 47 till 57 years of his life he was completely deaf and amazed at the music he composed.

:smiley-dance005: XL 3/3 ;)!!

Nope Correct.

Always found him to be a inspirational composer, he started to lose his hearing in 1800 at 30 years old. By the last 10 when he was 47 till 57 years of his life he was completely deaf and amazed at the music he composed.

Yes, but he wasn't always deaf, so he knew what the sound would be like. He didn't NEED his hearing to compose, as the music was already in his head. He just transcribed it to share with the world.

:smiley-dance005: XL 3/3 ;)!!

Yes, but he wasn't always deaf, so he knew what the sound would be like. He didn't NEED his hearing to compose, as the music was already in his head. He just transcribed it to share with the world.

I shocked the wife when I brought in my CD collection ( over 100 CDs of classical, piano and violin music ) and my vast knowledge of classical music, I collected since I was a kid. Looks can be deceiving. Scott I'm only kidding about the sophistication and not knowing.

Steve my wife only knows about the song from the game. She has every resident evil game and shes making me order/pickup the umbrella corp pistol grip that came out for the AR15 rifle.

what???? thats killer! didnt know there was a RE pistol grip lol.

edit: as a side note, ill be showing tonight.

Edited by FLTLNR

what???? thats killer! didnt know there was a RE pistol grip lol.

edit: as a side note, ill be showing tonight.

http://www.ucwrg.com/

Making more then grips now. Started off with airsoft reps of the guns in the games, people started to actually make and design parts to make real firearms look like the ones in the games.