• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bump and grind sunday mar 17

97 cherokee

I have a few offers but am still not sure if I will go or not. Depends on the plans of my spousal unit... perhaps I could talk her into coming too! That would be a reasonable intro to the group without being bounced around in the old Rover!

I have a few offers but am still not sure if I will go or not. Depends on the plans of my spousal unit... perhaps I could talk her into coming too! That would be a reasonable intro to the group without being bounced around in the old Rover!

Yes !! :) ... we don't bite.

How long does this run usually take (I know it depends on conditions etc)? I'm on a schedule tomorrow and I probably shouldn't go but I really want to. I was thinking about just running until I'm 1/2 way through my allocated time then turning back...

This trail has a bonus for that.. being the fact that it a trail that it is the same way out as it is in.. I'd estimate the trail takes 2 hours to complete.. usually prolongs to about 4-5 to go to the very end, and account for stopping a bunch and stucks !

That is usually a good idea, we should have enough rigs going past if you want to ride along, or if you hit the half way point, you know whats gonna happen when leaving and if you're going to get stuck lol

you're brave bringing your better half to meet "this group"......lol

I wouldn't be too concerned about the quality of the skids - as long as there are some skids there protecting your oil pan and gas tank you'll be fine.

If you take your time and spot your tires over the rocks you will be ok - the skids are necessary insurance IMO.

My transfercase says you is a smart lad.

Archived