• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bump and grind sunday mar 17

97 cherokee

would love to join but still need a front inner pass side axle seal for my 4.56 i never thought about needing one and didnt successfuly remove the old one to reuse and after i made my gas tank about 1/2 a gallon smaller in renfrew saturday i think its time to start collecting metal to start rebuilding my floor/truck skids rear bumpers stronger front bumper and maybe some fancy others

noob question!!!

Is there a resource for those of us that do not know the trails? as well, is there a trail guide, by that i mean is each trail rated? i ask because i both do not know where to go, and, do not know what the local laws are regarding just tearing off into open land.

When my rubi gets on the road i was going to go to peggys cove and perhaps mess around a bit with a friend. take the ladies out during easter weekend.

The best way for you to learn where the trails are and where they go is the same way as the rest of us... go out with someone who knows them. And DO NOT wheel alone (or at least try not too ;) we all do it from time to time ;P ).

It'll be a game time decision for me. I do love me some bump and grind and I feel like I have a score to settle with that trail.

commmeeeee onnnn... you know you love that trail. It should be warm enough for you by then ;)

There is where you are wrong James, spelling of the word where was correct, what was wrong was the version of Where (Where, were, wear), all of which spelled right but in turn would be grammar mistake using the wrong one :)

Archived