• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

1st Coffee night for 2013

Guest Cookie Monster

when is the next coffee night? also, is this a semi-regular thing? My old car club in ontario did every thursday and i drove a good 45 mins to get to it every week. The rubi will be active this week, time depends on shipping from ontario right now (for paperwork).

I do like weekly, It helps everyone to get to know one another and wives/girlfriends are able to come out to meet the rest of us without being thrown around a vehicle. The location we chose will let the public see the vehicles up close, sort of like a car show in the summer and makes it easier for new members who want to join and get more info. be more comfortable iapproaching us. Wednesdays are out because NSJC uses the location for there coffee night, any other night I am up for. Post your favorite night other than Wednesday and I will pick one and we will give it a whirl.

NO BANTER ON THIS, keep it simple! This night or that night, time, how many times a month!!

Also, Landrovers have coffe Tuesday at a different location though! (Popeye goes to this and I do like to drop in from time to time) but has no effect on if we want to do it tuesday or not!

Fridays are now our club meeting once a month and we usually go for coffee after, so that's a option, un whine after a week of work. Monday everybody hates Mondays because usually first day back to work. Wed is out due to NSJC coffee meeting.

Archived