• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Hey guys just another intro

WinterRider4x4

Hi I'm Jeremy and i live in canning and I've been "taking back roads" for 2 years ill go anywheres I'm allowed and think ill make it but usually willing to try anyways I have a 1999 gmc sonoma 2" body 2" suspension and 32" bfg KM2s I've been replacing parts and doin mods on it since I've bought it almost 3 years ago its been a lot of fun and I've learned a lot I do all my own mechanics and I've gotten really good at welding and mostly can do anything trade wise or will learn quickly I'm going to kings tech for electrical construction and industrial if you guys come around these parts I'd love to come tag along and contribute anyway I can and if ya wanna know more text 680-8739 ill tell ya anything you wanna know (mostly) and also text if you are going to be near by and this is my baby:)

post-761-0-43863000-1360810800_thumb.jpg

post-761-0-58044500-1360810830_thumb.jpg

post-761-0-54632500-1360810855_thumb.jpg

post-761-0-04117100-1360810896_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys yeah this is the last year for school so this summer ill have gas in truck and cash in my pocket and ill defiantly come I've been looking for trails for ever just won't go alone if you get stuck alone it sucks lol are there any events close by here ?

Welcome aboard. Rules are simple.

1) Run what ya brung.

2) Drinking or drugs on the trail will make you unwelcome.

3) Positive attitude is a must.

4) Make sure you have tow points. Front and Rear. If not, it makes you a pain in the *** to recover when you are stuck and that makes everyone's day suck.

5) Last but not least, don't post water pix or specific trail locations on the forum.

Enjoy yourself, lots of excellent people in here.

Welcome aboard. Rules are simple.

1) Run what ya brung.

2) Drinking or drugs on the trail will make you unwelcome.

3) Positive attitude is a must.

4) Make sure you have tow points. Front and Rear. If not, it makes you a pain in the *** to recover when you are stuck and that makes everyone's day suck.

5) Last but not least, don't post water pix or specific trail locations on the forum.

Enjoy yourself, lots of excellent people in here.

Thanks Len, That sums it up very well :)

Archived