• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4x4Mckay

CLUB RUN: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013

We went to renfrew after slocum.

Roy was good seeing you out there with us! Thats a sweet rig you got there that looks very capable! Was good to have some new on the trail.

Thanks, wife and I had a Blast

Great video Roy, was a great time out and good to see you out with us as well Pat

Had a great time, it was nice to get out, oh, and got home on the tire! :smiley-transport027:

And you have stopped shouting! It's a miracle!

Someone must have switched his keyboard or fixed it while he was out...

:smiley-signs115:

Heard she was a good time. I need to check the board more. Was at the boat show. FYI Roy is not the cookie maker. ;)

I will try to make the next one for sure.

PS... Roy, you might want to update your signature. 6 cyl, TrXus... She has come a long way since that.

Good to hear you made it home Pat, did you find out what happened with the tire?

Heard she was a good time. I need to check the board more. Was at the boat show. FYI Roy is not the cookie maker. ;)

I will try to make the next one for sure.

PS... Roy, you might want to update your signature. 6 cyl, TrXus... She has come a long way since that.

Thanks Len for the FYI leak LOLOL. And I got my signature updated :bravo:

We went to renfrew after slocum.

Roy was good seeing you out there with us! Thats a sweet rig you got there that looks very capable! Was good to have some new on the trail.

tom .roy is a previous backcountry member ....always good having him out with us .. :biggthumpup:

Good to know, did not know that lol, new face to me on the trail then lol

haha yeah some of us "old guys" get forgotten ....lol,....also brian ,the fella with the "like new" scrambler is a former member ....great to have them both out with us ..:)

It was great to see some new to me faces, those are both awesome rigs.