• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013

4x4Mckay

hey I know i haven't been out on a trail with youall" yet.; and i'm not going to be able to make it to Tantallon tomorrow,too far for me.Just wondering if there was anybody wanting to go for a run around the truro area????have rig,just don't know where to go ;I would appreciate anybody to show me the way.I just want to go weeeeeelllin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would appreciate any offers guys (and girls)like I said i just want to go wheellin!!!

hey I know i haven't been out on a trail with youall" yet.; and i'm not going to be able to make it to Tantallon tomorrow,too far for me.Just wondering if there was anybody wanting to go for a run around the truro area????have rig,just don't know where to go ;I would appreciate anybody to show me the way.I just want to go weeeeeelllin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would appreciate any offers guys (and girls)like I said i just want to go wheellin!!!

I am planning on a run up there in April hopefully. And possibly another later in the year. Be sure to watch for them :) . If you get out this weekend, have fun and get some pics!!

Archived