• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Unofficial trail runs?

Guest Olive

Hi guys,

I am keen to get out there and discover some Nova Scotia 4x4 trails.

However, I am working the Feb.23rd weekend:(

I have a Mitsubishi Delica that needs to be run through the paces to see how well she will do.

The Delica is a capable stock 4x4 with new Mud Terrains. She has tow points front and rear and a recovery strap.

I will keep my ear to the ground on any trail runs planned through this forum.

Thanks,

Jim

902 476-1759

post-743-0-42248300-1360595814_thumb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trail runs happen all the time! Feel free to head one up yourself :)

Ha I would be the wrong person to head one up. I'm not from the area and joined the group to learn where some trails are.

Unless a group of you wanted to follow me through the Ganaraska Forest in ON:)

Ganaraska? Oh no, you're not one of those Bewdley people? LOL. We lived in Peterborough from 1987-1998 and then moved up to Bancroft until 2010 when it was time to move my business back to NS. Looking forward to seeing your rig.

Grew up in Oshawa. Been in NS for 9 years. Go back to ON once a year to remind myself why I moved to NS:)

Im sure there are a couple rigs that would love to get out this weekend, there are a couple of good trails to be run, renfrew, myra, pipeline, should all be decent to run with a stock rig.

I would love to hear from anyone interested?

If you know these trails and want to ride this weekend just let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

476-1759

Archived