• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Olive

Unofficial trail runs?

Hi guys,

I am keen to get out there and discover some Nova Scotia 4x4 trails.

However, I am working the Feb.23rd weekend:(

I have a Mitsubishi Delica that needs to be run through the paces to see how well she will do.

The Delica is a capable stock 4x4 with new Mud Terrains. She has tow points front and rear and a recovery strap.

I will keep my ear to the ground on any trail runs planned through this forum.

Thanks,

Jim

902 476-1759

post-743-0-42248300-1360595814_thumb.jpg

Trail runs happen all the time! Feel free to head one up yourself :)

Ha I would be the wrong person to head one up. I'm not from the area and joined the group to learn where some trails are.

Unless a group of you wanted to follow me through the Ganaraska Forest in ON:)

Ganaraska? Oh no, you're not one of those Bewdley people? LOL. We lived in Peterborough from 1987-1998 and then moved up to Bancroft until 2010 when it was time to move my business back to NS. Looking forward to seeing your rig.

Ganaraska? Oh no, you're not one of those Bewdley people? LOL. We lived in Peterborough from 1987-1998 and then moved up to Bancroft until 2010 when it was time to move my business back to NS. Looking forward to seeing your rig.

Grew up in Oshawa. Been in NS for 9 years. Go back to ON once a year to remind myself why I moved to NS:)

Im sure there are a couple rigs that would love to get out this weekend, there are a couple of good trails to be run, renfrew, myra, pipeline, should all be decent to run with a stock rig.

Im sure there are a couple rigs that would love to get out this weekend, there are a couple of good trails to be run, renfrew, myra, pipeline, should all be decent to run with a stock rig.

I would love to hear from anyone interested?

If you know these trails and want to ride this weekend just let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

476-1759

Ouu renfrew !

I was thinking about that instead of this months run wasn't that long ago we where there

Long range forecast is for sunny and mild on Saturday and rain on Sunday. Just sayin'

Sounds like there may be plans for a saturday run at renfrew!

Just say when and where?

Depends on if the mod I am thinking of doing comes together friday, if it does I will be in the auto club saturday......will let you know!

I'm game for this but don't know the trail well enough yet to lead. Anyone else going to make this run that could lead us through?

I am out for this weekend... Have to look at/fix the :fuk: Stupid Pontiac :fuk: and track down some issues on the Heep as well.

That sucks James, hopefully can find whats going on, do you have anything that might help me navigate this trail?

I may be out, issues with the :fuk: stupid VW :fuk: may have to do rear brakes to pass the safety, hopefully not lol.

I may be out, issues with the :fuk: stupid VW :fuk: may have to do rear brakes to pass the safety, hopefully not lol.

Rear brakes is like 15min job. So whats the excuse?

We have to take it in to VW to have them confirm if the caliper is seized and if so covered under warranty, depending on that and how long they have it in the shop we have to have one vehicle for Julie to get around with.