• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Snow Coming!!! ...again

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean there's snow drifts, but the actual snow in the city wasn't much. Looked worst then it was.

This morning there was no snow on my car and windows were clear, when I had to get some milk and most of the snow on it, is from when I parked it around 2 on the street so the snow plow could plow the lot.

So Scott/James, nothing really in Sackville? Good cuz make shoveling the driveway and hauling my truck out soo much easier, Im taking it to the gas pumps.

Around 2:30am the roads were really bad, the snow was piling up. The wind plays a big effect in how the storm looks, just because there is no snow on the car doesnt mean there wasnt a decent amount of snow fall.

My car had zero, the little EF civic across from me was up to the roof in a snow drift.

Ive seen worst, They call this a storm, when used to be called JUST winter.

Wow, it was pretty incredible down here in the Weymouth area. Here are some shots taken over the course of things in my driveway. The first shot is Saturday morning as things were picking up, the second is later in the day when it was really bad and the third was this morning. Just to let you know, we survived... :king:

post-690-0-10089300-1360519450_thumb.jpg

post-690-0-40763000-1360519458_thumb.jpg

post-690-0-41419300-1360519475_thumb.jpg

Archived