• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Snow Coming!!! ...again

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do to mean you not in a rush to fix it?

Don't want to touch it, I hate doing work on that thing. Everytime there is nothing wrong, and we have a little bit of extra cash...Tara does something dumb and it costs me MORE money than we have extra, and a pile of time. I am going to enjoy this storm and relax, maybe go for a little drive ;)

hey james if ur down sack way shoot me a txt ....we will go tow cars outta ditches .. :help: .....best place to sit is close to riverside drive ,....lmao........yay!!!! cant wait to go play in the snow :smiley-dance005: :smiley-transport027:

Don't want to touch it, I hate doing work on that thing. Everytime there is nothing wrong, and we have a little bit of extra cash...Tara does something dumb and it costs me MORE money than we have extra, and a pile of time. I am going to enjoy this storm and relax, maybe go for a little drive ;)

That calls for.............. Off roading the car ! :smiley-dance005: ^_^

Archived