• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB MEETING: Larry Uteck Sobeys

Guest autumnwalker

Gene the sobeys community room in spryfield is closed for renovations as for the Sunday mornings there was a poll in the members section and unfortunatly this is the time that was voted for as I had stated at the january meeting in my shop I am not available for sunay morning meetings ever so not sure on my standing in the club at this point

Gene the sobeys community room in spryfield is closed for renovations as for the Sunday mornings there was a poll in the members section and unfortunatly this is the time that was voted for as I had stated at the january meeting in my shop I am not available for sunay morning meetings ever so not sure on my standing in the club at this point

My interpretation of the poll points to Friday evening as the best choice...

Ahh, thanks Clarence! I haven't been catching all the polls/threads I guess! It is an interesting time slot, I'll hold my total wtf opinion since I didn't vote in the poll, lol.

I will say I would much prefer the slot James indicates! Oh my! But, having said that, I sometimes go to GoodLife, and that would be close by!

Yeah its a tough pickle,

You could only do Thursdays

Scott couldn't.

3rd Sunday of every month is NSJC Meet/Runs

Wednesday is NSJC Coffee

Game of Rock, Paper, Lizards, Scissors, Spock?

I say Friday because gives people there weekends, Plus I don't wake up early on Sundays. Ill prolly look like Johan in my PJ's lol

I did ,and I don't expect the whole club to work around my scedule

Understandable not to have us work around your schedule, but it seems a large amount of people are now saying Friday night, which works for me as well, I go to the Goodlife right beside this place so im heading there after work anyways lol. Just something else that can be discussed.

As long as I'm in this awesome group with all you lovely people, I'll make any time slot work :-)

Love you guys!!!!!

D'ahh. Ive only been here long enough to break my Jeep, yet I feel so loved. I'm good for any time as well. All I do is eat, sleep, work, gym and offroad. I live an awesome life!

D'ahh. Ive only been here long enough to break my Jeep, yet I feel so loved. I'm good for any time as well. All I do is eat, sleep, work, gym and offroad. I live an awesome life!

sounds like most of us ....eat/sleep/work/offroad.......but whats this JYM thing we speak about ?...... :smiley-music037:

This reminds me of a short story. About the old man, a boy and a donkey.

An old man, a boy and a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked beside him. As they went along they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old man was walking and the boy was riding. The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Later, they passed some people who remarked, What a shame! He makes that little boy walk. They then decided they would both walk.

Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a decent donkey to ride. So they both rode the donkey.

Now they passed some people who shamed them by saying how awful to put such a load on a poor donkey. The boy and man said they were probably right, so they decided to carry the donkey. As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the animal, and he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story? If you try to please everyone, you might as well kiss your *** goodbye.

Well with all the club runs being on a weekend I would like to see a non club run during the week, I would even be happy with a mall crawl for a coffee during the week.

I suppose the best thing to do is pick a date and time that works for you and post an invite to see who's available.

Archived