• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bump n' Grind Feb 3rd

4x4Mckay

I'm out. Wifey is hosting an Epicure party on Sunday afternoon & I'm left tending to the kids.

Also, what is up with kijiji people? Those studded winter tires 1/2 worn were bare in the centre and scalloped beyond belief on the edges. He was asking $350 for the set and they are worth $0. Luckly they were local so I didn't travel any distance, but damn.

It would have to be the second one, he's too worried he'll damage his Jeep on the trails. But I do like the idea of stea...borrowing the axle haha.

Speaking of axles, anyone know where I can find a front axle shaft for a D30 that would fit my '07 JK thats not crazy in price and stronger than the **** stock parts?

.Speaking of axles, anyone know where I can find a front axle shaft for a D30 that would fit my '07 JK thats not crazy in price and stronger than the **** stock parts?

If you are planning future mods and bigger tires etc... Just bite the bullet and buy RCVs. Big $$$ up front, but you can put them in and just forget them. No worries. Spend the $$$ once and that's that, rather than pissing away the same amount over time. The RCVs will allow you a 35" tire with no worries.

If you are planning future mods and bigger tires etc... Just bite the bullet and buy RCVs. Big $$$ up front, but you can put them in and just forget them. No worries. Spend the $$$ once and that's that, rather than pissing away the same amount over time. The RCVs will allow you a 35" tire with no worries.

If you are part of the auto club go in and check with Jason there, he can order tires through their supplier and they are same day I do believe, but definitely agree with Len on the RCV's they save you money in the long run.

I'm running 35" right now. Want to go 37 /13.5 one day. Is there anywhere in NS that has them in stock? Hate ordering online and waiting haha

37" is big rubber on a D30, no matter what you got for axles. You planning lockers too? Peck's in Digby is the local contact. Call Jason.

Peck Auto Glass

902 245-5858

800 363-5858

163 Hwy 303

Digby,N.S

B0V 1A0

Archived