• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bump n' Grind Feb 3rd

4x4Mckay

Helllo all, so we haven't made it to many runs lately.. something usually gets in the way.
So this upcoming weekend,Sunday February 3rd Scott and I are taking a run to bump n' grind.

thinking meet at Wendys/Tims for 10 9am Head to the trail for 11 10 (Late enough for you autumwalker ? ;) ).

If you check out the club youtube page (yellow "Youtube Channel" in my name) you can find some videos of the trail to give you an idea of what is in store.

Hope to see some people make it out ! :)

Where it the meeting point? There are a few Wendy's/Tims out there...lol. I might be in, have a line on some 285/75/16's that are MT's & studded! Have to go look at them on Wednesday night to see how good they are and if they are ok, I should be able to get them mounted on Thurs/Fri and might be able to make the trip. Just like Scott, I'm not missing the SB!

Where it the meeting point? There are a few Wendy's/Tims out there...lol. I might be in, have a line on some 285/75/16's that are MT's & studded! Have to go look at them on Wednesday night to see how good they are and if they are ok, I should be able to get them mounted on Thurs/Fri and might be able to make the trip. Just like Scott, I'm not missing the SB!

In bayers lake ! :)

Hopefully you can make it out.

Archived