• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Ellershouse Club Run Pics

Eastcoastcam

It certainly looked like a lot of fun , I was actually suprised how upset my ego was that I had to turn back , it was the right thing to do . I will do my best to be ready for the next outing ,I never got the chance to thank the guy with the forerunner for pulling me out twice ,or the fella with the Jeep who pulled me back to the safety of the main trail thanks again ,Peter

Thanks for the pics! What a great turnout! Couple of questions:

1) Any old wheelers there or just all you young 'un's that are making the club strong? lol

2) Were you able to save the F150 from any body damage?

I've got my rig laid up while I put the D60 under her, so no more hub problems! My pics from my phone suck so I haven't posted anything.

Thanks again!

As for the "old" wheelers Ryan "bogfather" and I were also there, it is definitely nice to see some new interest in the club with all the new faces on the trail and the good turnouts for the monthly runs! Hopefully this keeps up!

It certainly looked like a lot of fun , I was actually suprised how upset my ego was that I had to turn back , it was the right thing to do . I will do my best to be ready for the next outing ,I never got the chance to thank the guy with the forerunner for pulling me out twice ,or the fella with the Jeep who pulled me back to the safety of the main trail thanks again ,Peter

I know I mentioned it before we hit the trails but check out maritimerovers.org. A wealth of information and it is local. Wouldn't be one little bit surprised if you could get some face to face help with your Disco if required. Sign up and make a post in the new members section. Usually an informal gathering on the first tuesday of each month at the Bayer's Lake Tim's if your handy to that.

Hope to see you out again!

Adam

1) Not really... Just Dave ;) . I don't consider myself "old" yet, lol :smiley-music037: . We did have John Cranfield with us yesterday riding shotgun with a young man in his stock JK. They got through just fine.

2) Jeff (Oniondip) can confirm, but I think he sustained a bit of scratching maybe a small dent (??). We first used a snatchblock to pull the rear of the truck sideways, away from the bank, before hooking him up from the front to get him by there.

Ellershouse doesn't seem to like FS Fords too much, but we won the battle this time ;) . Ellershouse...2; FS Fords...1 :P

hey james i resemble that remark .......im not old im "seasoned".......lmao :smiley-rolleyes005:

I know I mentioned it before we hit the trails but check out maritimerovers.org. A wealth of information and it is local. Wouldn't be one little bit surprised if you could get some face to face help with your Disco if required. Sign up and make a post in the new members section. Usually an informal gathering on the first tuesday of each month at the Bayer's Lake Tim's if your handy to that.

Hope to see you out again!

Adam

Adam thanks I did try when I got home but I answered one of the questions wrong in the registration ,what is the color code 166 I think i will try again though ,I plan to rip the diff shifter apart tomorrow and see what is wrong ,I think I know I just have to remake an engagement tool easy enough.I will try to make it out the next tuesday ,Thanks again

Archived