• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Ready for Christmas?

Guest autumnwalker

7 members have voted

1. 1. How ready for Christmas are you?

• Totally ready
    • Getting there
    • I'll start shopping Dec 24
    • Bah humbug.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol our tree went up December 1. Actually still has needles on it too!

:fuk:

not decorated yet, just in the stand...........................................figure if i put it off long enough the day will be here and gone :blink: .................. :lol_sign:

We got our tree the on Dec 2. It sat out on the front step still baled until Tue the 11th. Then in the stand until last Friday nite. I put some lights up on the gutter over the front step, but still haven't run a cord to them. Maybe tomorrow or the next day when it finally stops raining.

I loathe going into stores these days, the music, the CROWDS with all the ignorant people, etc. I would much rather go out and spend on Boxing day sales than so much before Christmas... at least you're paying less to put up with people.

Aren't we the jolliest bunch of ******** this side of the nuthouse?

I still have to go to work tomorrow, I don't get the warm & fuzzies about Christmas until I get done work. This is the first year i am off before Christmas Eve in over 15 years. I am done work on Friday after lunch sometime, and don't have to go back until Jan 2. I will feel start all "Christmasy" on Friday around lunchtime... no so much before.

Bah Humbug!!! ;)

Archived