• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

2000 nissan xterra

vda

I'm in the same boat vda...idiots just wanting to pawn off crappy 4wheelers, shitty motorbikes or worse off cars. Or people want me to hand them the keys, always with the same old "I can get one of these anywhere, I aint paying that"

Only problem is the new laws in NS. You have 30 days to re-inspect a vehicle after purchase unless purchased from a Used or New car dealer. RMV is not inforcing the rules, but they make you aware of this when you register a vehcile in your name. The issue comes when you try to file a claim through insurance. I literally know of one person that was denied coverage as the vehicle was not legal for the road based on the new requirements. Even if your vehicle is PLPD only, your insurance is null & void if you are at fault. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Only problem is the new laws in NS. You have 30 days to re-inspect a vehicle after purchase unless purchased from a Used or New car dealer. RMV is not inforcing the rules, but they make you aware of this when you register a vehcile in your name. The issue comes when you try to file a claim through insurance. I literally know of one person that was denied coverage as the vehicle was not legal for the road based on the new requirements. Even if your vehicle is PLPD only, your insurance is null & void if you are at fault. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

ohh this is new to me. i guess i have to get my new rig inspected.

in that case 1100$

i really just want this out of my driveway.

Archived