• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Plan B (2009 Hummer H3 build)

Guest autumnwalker

LOL, aw well, im sure there are worse things, at least V8 powered and beasty lol. They have one for sale in sackville non alpha but has the 5 speed manual and is black.

how much are they asking for that one? that's the base base base model. you could only get the 5 speed in the one that had no options. that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing though; the 5-speed transmissions were stout!

honestly, if you are serious about an H3 go buy my old one from MacPhee - they have had it on the lot since last Feb and have not moved it... they are asking too much, but you could go in and low ball them an offer.

It has low kms, still has my 35" M/T's on it with about 75% tread, the rocky road sliders I put on it, and the frame plate supports welded into the front (for winch). I still have skid plates and winch mount plate for the front of it in my garage.

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah might have to take a look at that route, would prefer to have a 5 speed though, they are asking 18,900 for the one in sackville. Looks pretty good and 73000km on it. But for now im just gonna fix up the jeep and then see where it takes me.

Archived