• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

BACKCOUNTRY PHOTO CONTEST

Eastcoastcam

Enjoying this post very much James great idea! and guys/gals keep pics coming!

***MOD'S EDIT:*** Where's your pic for this post, Darren? ;) I know you have LOTS to choose from.

KEEP THEM COMING EVERYONE!! So far, so good!!

My XJ pic is on page one james!Yes I have lots more was just enjoying everyone elses......

10 days left for our little contest. I finally got to working on our prize for it, this afternoon :) ! Pics of it will be up soon...

Come on people, let's get some more pics up here to vote on. Opening up the contest to the NSJC guys/gals as well. No carnage pics on here yet, I know there's some out there, let's see 'em!!

Ok, less than 24 hrs left, so I figure i would post a picture of what is up for grabs for our first ever photo contest...

post-480-0-83480100-1349746311_thumb.jpg

Custom made Backcountry 4x4 coasters (4).

How about some of you lurkers...

...putting in some votes for your favourites pictures in this thread, and better yet, post up one or three of your own :) !!

I'll post up the winner tomorrow (Tues. Oct 9th) night around 9:00pm. By the looks of it, Autumnwalker is going to take it with his pic of the "Pirate Ship" almost tipping over on the Curse (with 11 votes), followed by SAR4x4's "Flying Dodge" (with 6 votes).

Let's see some more votes. You can vote for as many as you like, up to I believe 5 each day.

• 2 months later...
Hey Scott, I think ya owe me a coaster eh?? LOL

Great photos everyone!!

Cheers!!

Jeff

Hey stranger, you should drop in more often! ;)

You do realize, I posted about this on the NSJC board to try to get you & Cindy to share some of your pics! haha!

...On a side note, Scott that email notification thingy works :biggthumpup:

Archived