• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Gas Prices

Guest TomWood

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the interrupter clause would kick in and bring it down $0.05.

Came down 6.1 cents/litre. That translates to $3.66 to my usual 60 litre fill or $3.05 when my gas light comes on (50 liters to fill from there)

The light hasn't come on yet, I'll wait for tomorrow. It may come down a bit more yet.

Heard on the radio this afternoon, with the price drop last night; John MacDonnell, the minister in charge of Service NS says that the Utility Review Board is watching the global gas prices closely and its an indication that our price regulation works. I say to them... :fuk: !!! It only shows to me that last Friday's hike (while the rest of the unregulated market dropped) was just simply price gouging at its best.

Now let's see what happens tonight at midnight :popc1: ...

• 2 weeks later...

Is gas suppose to be going up or down? cuz pumps be crazy. I almost got in a fight with someone waiting for a free pump, I went in opposite due to passenger side gas tank, It was my turn, cept someone in a truck thought to be a dick and try to ram his way in.

Who thinks the utility review board needs to be tarred and feathered? I dont understand how a barrel of oil can be $90 and gas is 1.41 a litre when the last time barrels of oil was that price gas was around 40 cents cheaper.

Archived