• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ram5.9

Tube Bumper

Hey everyone, new to the board.

I'm looking to get a tube bumper made for my truck. The bumper will be similar to the pic with a winch. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

post-632-0-92235800-1346882391_thumb.jpg

Clarence (Lil'monster) & Guy MacDonald could possibly help you out in the fabrication department, or Geezer. They are all very good at fabbing stuff.

Clarence (Lil'monster) & Guy MacDonald could possibly help you out in the fabrication department, or Geezer. They are all very good at fabbing stuff.

Agreed.

Welcome to the board! Do you take your truck offroad much?

Thanks guys

Whenever I get the chance, but my work and family keep me busy

right on. We have a coffee night scheduled for tomorrow at the Tim Hortons in Sackville (by Staples). You should come out and introduce yourself!

What do you have done with your truck? Any pics? We love pics.

Can't make coffee night but thanks for the offer. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

Can't make coffee night but thanks for the offer. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

Sounds good - we will be posting meeting and club run details for September soon, hopefully you can make it out!

• Similar Content

• By dgeorgester
      Hi Everyone;
      I'm Georges Leger, I'm new to the forum and would like to let everyone know that my little business is up and running for steel fabrications. One of my first projects is this chase bar with adjustable width. Fits most trucks. Length at the base is 62".
      The side logo can be customized. You can put your name, your better half name, or company name.
      For the time being, these are built-to-order, so you can pick whatever color you want.
      Powder Coated: 1480$ + tax
      Bare Metal: 1175$ + tax
      You can check out other goodies on my Facebook page GL SteelFab
      If you're in the Lower Sackville area, drop by. I'm usually in the shop most nights and all weekends.
      303, Bryanston Rd., Lucasville, NS
      George: 902-329-1512

• By Colin C
      Technically not off road, but 4 wheel drive related: taking the drive train out of a four wheel drive Toyota Celica Turbo (13' long car) and transplanting it into an Austin Mini (10' car).
      Intense fabrication, lots of gussets and some British humour. 
      This is the trailer...
      C

• Guest autumnwalker
      By Guest autumnwalker
      Does anyone have an old PS/2 keyboard hanging around that they don't want / need anymore? I'm trying to work with this old server I have and it needs a PS/2 keyboard.
    • Guest autumnwalker
      By Guest autumnwalker
      Does anyone have some vent bellows laying around? I'd like to pickup 4.

• Guest autumnwalker
      By Guest autumnwalker
      I'd like to pickup a compressor suitable for running air tools for my garage - preferably something which is vertical vs. horizontal.