• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could take offence to some comments about where I take the rig and how often, but I don't. It's also been some amazing places and on some amazing runs that there are few on this board that would remember, except Clarence and Guy maybe! Including but not limited to: the Go Anywhere Challenge, Pockwock, Ellershouse, SAR duty rescuing Jeepers that left their Jeep in the river, SAR Eco-Endurance Challenge prep, live event and clean-up every year, and WINNING the first ever side-by-side mud-bog racing at the summer event! Car shows, parades, and on and on. And recently 4x4 and car Rally's! She keeps on keeping on!

I'm right some proud of 'er!

:biggthumpup:

I could take offence to some comments about where I take the rig and how often, but I don't.

:biggthumpup:

I like to think all the comments are tongue-in-cheek and just for fun....I know mine are for sure :)

I personally don't subscribe to the marque battles folks seem to like to get into. Having the least spec'd* vehicle here, for me every outing is like a game of chess; picking lines before lines, planning my next move....otherwise I'm on the strap, and that's all good too :)

I'm always in awe of the full-sized rigs too :)

I love seeing full size rigs out playing! I like seeing anything that's not a Wrangler (no offence to Wrangler owners) out wheeling. I'm pretty sure I have the least amount of ground clearance here, which sucks, but it just means that I have to work around it, and like Jay, think about the lines I need to take.

Tom, your Libby went where NO Libby ever has gone, or probably will go again!! :D

I love the sound my toyota v8 makes but lately the exhaust manifold tick has gotten worse and worse and I can NOT stand it anymore. Next days off or the one after that she goes in to get new ex manifolds, new uca's new lower ball joints, and a comprehensive undercoating done, and then off to a body repairman friend of mine to fix everything. I know i know i shouldnt bother.to fix it but **** it.

Ill be purchasing the total chaos complete rear link kit as well, also new stock lca's with the alignment cam tab gussets, just spoke with a guy in arizona thats going to ship me a custom set of rear swaybar end links, as you may have noticed our stock ones are stressed quite a bit and the swaybar is way out of its designed geometry...

EDIT: Also should have noted im on the hunt for a higher spring rate rear spring.

Archived