• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

Yeah I was surprised when I saw those wheels on your truck. Do you have a rear locker or factory limited slip? I had added one or two extra plates to my rear limited and it worked really well. My bumper was not great looking but it did the job. The rock sliders I made for it saved it from lots of damage.

I have LSD rear, manual Warn front hubs and I fitted an Lokka in the front diff a few weeks ago.

I did think about packing the rear diff, but it seamed like a lot of work for the reported little benefit. Having the front locked seems to be making the world of difference :)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I'm not sure either...why deleted my posts.

slightly off topic - testing out my Lokka pt.3 :)

...my winch rocks LOL :)

I was watching the very start of that, and thinking that Nissan was you...but something was just off about it. Then I realized that Nissan has plastic forward of the fenders ;)

Edit- At 5:41 did I just see what looked like a guy with his hands on a winch line that was under tension? Looked like he was sliding a break alone the cable?

Archived