• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's your plan ? Using this one for parts or building it and keeping the one with sliders for parts? Is it me or its lifted?

It has a 4inch-ish lift, and tube sliders already. Is the Jeep Clarence ran the event in. Great comdition, will be lightly wheeled. But mostly my daily with another project soon to follow.

post-684-0-23264400-1422036962_thumb.jpg

Are those Brandon's old DC2s :o ?!

Who knows, all i know is the guys name was chris that I traded with...not really my type of rim, but they look OK. its really just the A/T I was after, funny thing is the 285's are actually bigger than my 32's were..lol...didnt realize it until we had them side by side. I may regret it come summer, the KM2's were pretty good offroad, just not enough road manners for a winter trek from Halifax to Ottawa..lol...sometimes something has to give.

Who knows, all i know is the guys name was chris that I traded with...not really my type of rim, but they look OK. its really just the A/T I was after, funny thing is the 285's are actually bigger than my 32's were..lol...didnt realize it until we had them side by side. I may regret it come summer, the KM2's were pretty good offroad, just not enough road manners for a winter trek from Halifax to Ottawa..lol...sometimes something has to give.

285 75 R16. would be a 33 inch.

rear shocks,rear upper control arms and the exhaust tail pipe was replaced because of the accident, used a hydraulic ram to shove the drivers side of the frame back in place and plated it up with 1/8" plate and patched a spot in the wheel well (thanks for the help Clarence) it didn't drive the best on the way home got checking around and found the rear axle is bent so im waiting for a Dana 44A to be removed and that will get installed ,got a lot of the bunt out dash lights fixed 4wd shifter linkage loosened up and adjusted the other day and that'll be about it for this jeep maybe a winch and cb and lights added later on but who knows

Archived