• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunatly I'm going to have to pass on the mock search as it starts in the evening and runs on to midnight. I already committed to a 40th bday and i wrongly assumed the search would be during the day. I thought i would have been able to squeeze them both in....but no chance now the exercise time has been announced.

I'm pished to have to bail on SAR, but it means I can come out and play.

Guessing if hit the fender as it grazed off the bumper and I told her I can get it fixed dad works at a dealership I have access to a body shop when ever needed and she says yeah that's great no problem at all and what do I get this morning a call from my company saying it was reported lovelyyyy!! And jeep is pretty well parked for the winter 33s are just as bad so I would need a set of 31s and inspection and plate sticker jan

Never hurts to try it out, also your not the only one that was in a fender bender. I rear ended a Nissan Rogue in the VW Golf on Friday. No injuries but getting a quote for the work to be done today. Have accident forgiveness on our policy so this wont affect our rates at all.

If that's the case Scott, go through insurance and be done with it. I have a friend that is a claims adjuster and I spoke to him about a similar accident my wife had last year, with the same results (said we'd pay, but he reported). In the end, pay out of pocket or not, our insurance would have changed regardless as there was a reported "incident". It is already going to have an impact so step away from you connections & efforts and let things go through Insurance.

btw, her premiums changed only +10% as a result.

It's fudged that I've never had an at fault claim and was forced to go to another carrier as a result of having a "modified vehicle"...but that's a storey told out in another thread.

Not sure. Had quite the wobble on Sunday afternoon when I went to the store, and Monday coming to work. Wasn't so bad yesterday, but didn't feel right at all either. I think part of the wobbles was ice/mud that was still on the tires, as it didn't all melt Saturday night, and then was left outside all Sunday/Monday.

All good now, though :) !

Archived