• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yohan !...nice tank! mines startin to look like that ........i replaced two fr shocks yesterday and upper shock mounts redone ......still waiting to hear fr metro suzuki on a rear axel bearing ... :blush:

Back to the Valley for 3 days next week of working on the Landy! Finish changing fluids, a bit more body work (getting rid of the dinky trailer marker lights the previous owner put on the sides...), electronic ignition bits to be installed (maybe make it run a bit cleaner!!) new exhaust to be installed and... my new diff guards just arrived!! Almost ready for another go at bump n' grind!

I normally take a bungie strap and strap a level to each wheel and measure distance on front and back till I get about 1/8-1/16 in on the front didnt hurt any of my tires yet :)

That or string, centered to the hubs all around. 4runner hasn't been aligned since renfrew and my 1st broken tie rod...

Washed and on 32's in its natural habitat "THE MALL"

63040_10151565067501241_1116483951_n.jpg

Yes the *** end sags, also got like 200lbs of tools in the back. New springs coming to fix that.

Archived