• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ready to re-install the oil pan one of these days!  Currently I’m stretching/flattening the gasket in-place on the pan.  

Looked up some nice brake lines, rotors, etc.  After I drive her for a few days/weeks a brake job is due as well as t-case gaskets..

CD8A4BA6-757A-43CF-9297-942C7B659C97.jpeg

4FB34562-68E2-4482-A12E-22F2D7D441E1.jpeg

3 hours ago, Powerram said:

Looks cool, but not so much user friendly? 

It really isn't.  Makes getting into the back difficult, it's not water tight (far from, lol), and is a pain to put on and take off.  For me, the only thing it has going for it is the looks.  It'll probably be coming back off this weekend and going up forsale. 

• 3 weeks later...

Patched up the exhaust somewhat, found out whoever put the dual exhaust on it was probably the same one who did this to the converters. I find it hard to believe that a high milage 350 is actually gonna make more power with hollowed out cars so not really stoked to find this but it is what it is. 

20190626_210413.jpg

19 hours ago, R3vMaster said:

Patched up the exhaust somewhat, found out whoever put the dual exhaust on it was probably the same one who did this to the converters. I find it hard to believe that a high milage 350 is actually gonna make more power with hollowed out cars so not really stoked to find this but it is what it is. 

20190626_210413.jpg

High milage 350, they probably melted down and blocked the exhaust up, I used to hog a lot of them out back in the day,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived