• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

ATTENTION: Lurkers!!! ;)

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name was on the 'Lurkers;. Do you really want me to post more than I do? I bet not!

Even though this thread has been horribly derailed... it was aimed at those that don't post, not so much club members that regularly contribute.

...but if you feel the need, post away!!! :)

ya, trying to change that. encourage some of your buddies to get on and start posting. lets bring this board / club back!

All my buddies are afraid to get their vechs damaged ( Urban offroaders ) Poker run my co driver was yelling YOUR Crazy as Im yelling, you sure you dont want to buy this? MAN you put a rock thru your skid plate, MEH its only metal and I got a welder.

it's good to see so many people postin up, I'd show the bent bumpers :smiley-transport027: on my Bronco (if i had pics) done by those who will remain unnamed :twak:............................ for now...........................................you know who you are :smiley-rolleyes005: .............................. :lol_sign:

it's good to see so many people postin up, I'd show the bent bumpers :smiley-transport027: on my Bronco (if i had pics) done by those who will remain unnamed :twak:............................ for now...........................................you know who you are :smiley-rolleyes005: .............................. :lol_sign:

I bet I know who!!! But I won't say nothin!!!

• 2 months later...

For once I got nothing to say lol, Cept I'm cranky from attempting to quit smoking..

Archived