• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

ATTENTION: Lurkers!!! ;)

Guest Eastcoastcam

Attention Lurkers (you know who you are ;) !!)

You have visited today! Introduce yourselves, we won't bite! Show us a pic of your rig, some specs. Signed up to look at the pretty pictures? Comment on them, we love feedback for our efforts :) ! Start a topic here in "First Posts" to fill us in; then involved in some of the discussions, the more opinions expressed the better!

Don't like what you see? Tell us, give us YOUR sugegestions for improvements. Bad feedback is sometimes better than good feedback, if it can help improve things, or fix a problem.

Thanks for taking a look, now tell me what you think!!! ;)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see a difference in the Forum, Other then my 4runner turned into a human with a cowlick.

And FYI James stop following me !!!!!!! Today and yesterday I spotted you following me.

Go to the bottom and click change theme and select "Cabon Red" and tell us what you think.

And no, it couldn't have been me ;). It must be the other Orange TJ :huh: !

Go to the bottom and click change theme and select "Cabon Red" and tell us what you think.

And no, it couldn't have been me ;). It must be the other Orange TJ :huh: !

Lol was heading towards Beaverbank, BC4x4 decal in the front shield, and lack of a spare. Yeah must been the other orange thinngy...

Carbon red is much easier for me to read...

Archived