• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Redneck Express

gearjammer

not gonna make it for sunday got a personal thing i am dealin with right now so what work i am gettin done is in what ever free time i have in between dealin with all that but hopefully by next weekend she will be done as long as the weather holds out but this is NS wait five seconds and the weather will change :smiley-sad058: :smiley-scared002: :)

well since everyone seems to be intrested in what the first run of the ole girl is goin to be I will say this it mightbe bump and grind and it might not be but if it is THE HILL as everyone likes to call it will not be done on her madein voyage or for as long as she is my daily driver and just incase everyone thinks i am chicking out i put the challenge out there if u want to see her go throught "THE HILL" while she is my daily driver put ur daily driver where ur mouth is and do it first while i witness it

well since everyone seems to be intrested in what the first run of the ole girl is goin to be I will say this it mightbe bump and grind and it might not be but if it is THE HILL as everyone likes to call it will not be done on her madein voyage or for as long as she is my daily driver and just incase everyone thinks i am chicking out i put the challenge out there if u want to see her go throught "THE HILL" while she is my daily driver put ur daily driver where ur mouth is and do it first while i witness it

Scott T. already did that, twice... in the dark (no kidding).

Never run the trail, but now I'm intrigued. Anyone have pics or vids of the hill? And 97, its not fair to compare your experience to others when you're LSD rear and locked in the front. Who's made the hill with open diff's F&R?

That's not the issue, Andrew said his Ford "would walk right up it like nothin' !".

sorry (appologies to 97), should have read the whole thread. Regardless, I'm still interested in seeing the hill...

We can take you anytime you want to go! There is WAY more than "that hill" on this trail - some ledges to play on and lots of "off the path" areas to explore / try your rig.

Tks Autumn, I meant seeing the hill as in pics & vids. Always up for a trip in the woods, but the extra 2 hours (there and back) is becoming a PITA...why do you think I'm getting some local runs together?! Need you guys to reciprocate once in a while + some of the local trails are legendary based on other people's posts. Only problem is finding a day long trip that your sexy "baby got back" beast can get through...lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived