• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Redneck Express

gearjammer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well here are the pics the box is on as far as what is left to do I have to put the rear bumper on after it is painted and blead the brakes make brackets for the front bumper and mount it get the e brake workin and put interior in that is pretty well it and after all that is done get it MVI'd

post-119-0-22545300-1351889936_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-27189800-1351889946_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-87391900-1351889955_thumb.jpg

well got some other things done to her again over the last few days it was nothing magor just got my tail lights mounted and working gas filler neck mounted and started on some of the stuff for the interior she comin togehter slowly but i get there have some more pics whgen she is done no piont in takin pics for all the little stuff so i will try to keep everyone up to date with the progress of how things are going :very_frustrated: but it is furstrating when the weather doesn't help the ole girl don't fit in the the shop now so everything is done out side now i have been putting her in half way but still makes things slow

Archived