• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

easy trail run

Guest guymacdonald

I know it's been a while since we had just a fun day in the trails, so I'm trying to put together a stock friendly run on March 4th ;) . I would like to get as many members and friends B) out that can make it. I will be bringing hotdogs and buns to cook over a campfire, if people can post up that they are coming and how many they are bringing with them that would be greatly appreciated.

Looking at going out to Lewis Lake. but open to suggestions ;) :unsure:

Lewis Lake is out towards Hubley. off the 103. I was thinking we'll start around 10:00 am and head back out between 3:00 and 4:00 pm. Remember we are always looking for new members so if anybody knows someone wanting to get out invite them, just give me a heads up so I'll know how many hotdogs to bring.

don't think ill make it... no mvi i ordered a park brake kit and got rear disc kit.. unless my parts show up tomorrow and i can get it together. might get an mvi late tomorrow after work... cant see it tho.

Archived