• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

"Putting you on the SPOT"

Guest autumnwalker

Is there an obstacle that Bronco would ever need a spot for? I think it could likely drive right through a forest and you wouldn't even feel it hitting the trees it's so massive :)

Aside though, good read. Especially like the 1 spotter part. When you get 2-3 people pointing at you and yelling it just becomes a clusterf***.

Aside though, good read. Especially like the 1 spotter part. When you get 2-3 people pointing at you and yelling it just becomes a clusterf***.

Yes, if more than 1 is spotting me, I'll only follow 1 person's direction, but I'll only take a spotter if I ask for it.

Is there an obstacle that Bronco would ever need a spot for? I think it could likely drive right through a forest and you wouldn't even feel it hitting the trees it's so massive :cool-photos:

Yeah there are some spots i will get someone to have a look , I find i know my rig well and do better most times with my own line that a spotter's .

I know when it hits the trees lol ,Just fun trying some of those lines . :)

Not a bad read. Keep in mind though unless I ask for a spot don't offer, this aint like some clubs where you need a spotter to get you through or over every lil obstacle.

Read the paragraph on "spotter etiquette" - "if you want a spotter to help you, ask for one. similarly if you are stationed at an obstacle to help other drivers, ask each of the drivers as they approach if they would like a spotter to assist or not."

I totally agree with you though - spot me when I ask you to. I ask a lot :)

I totally agree with you though - spot me when I ask you to. I ask a lot :)

And that is fine and understandable. I just hate when the whole run gets slowed down so someone can try and spot every one over/around/through every small obstacle.

Archived