• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Motomaster Farm Jack - 3 Ton (Hi-Lift)

Guest autumnwalker

I have one , not the Canadian Tire one but looks identical . The price is good compared to what they are at P.A. for their farm jack . Some guys say the farm jacks are no good but we had them around a place i worked and they are fine .

Like most knock off stuff people see a really cheap price and say it's no good which is true for some things like winches (right James)

the jacks are pretty much the same ,their all steel so there's not a lot to go wrong. keep them lubed up .

Like most knock off stuff people see a really cheap price and say it's no good which is true for some things like winches (right James)

This is actually why I'm asking lol!

I figured this would be a bit safer though since, like you said, it's all steel and simple construction. I'll check them out when I'm back in NS!

We've had two of the Farm jacks since I started wheelin' 35 years ago! Before it was easy to get the famous Hi-Lift brand. Never had a problem with

them. We currently also have a Hi-Lift Extreme series from PA and it BROKE the first time we went to use it. And PA won't warranty it for some reason, my brother took it in to them. So we have to get it to Hi-Lift and/or get a replacement part from Hi-Lift. I would buy either one again in a moment, Just say'in our experience!

We've had two of the Farm jacks since I started wheelin' 35 years ago! Before it was easy to get the famous Hi-Lift brand. Never had a problem with

them. We currently also have a Hi-Lift Extreme series from PA and it BROKE the first time we went to use it. And PA won't warranty it for some reason, my brother took it in to them. So we have to get it to Hi-Lift and/or get a replacement part from Hi-Lift. I would buy either one again in a moment, Just say'in our experience!

I never took to the hummer's much but i will say , yours looks cool man . I like the look with that bumper/winch combo.

I never took to the hummer's much but i will say , yours looks cool man . I like the look with that bumper/winch combo.

Thanks! The bumper is stock and I added the winch mount plate - another H3 guy down in the US has them made up to fit in the stock brush guard mounting locations.

I'm strongly considering the new THORparts bumper to replace basically the entire front end of the truck, but it'll be expensive to get over the boarder.

THORfront-16.JPG

THORpartsFrontBumper002.jpg

Archived