• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Good Luck Tibbos

Guest sar4x4

Glad you were able to come up with a contingency plan! As I headed out on vacation last Sat I was just past Truro and saw a tilt bed heading into Truro with a truck on the back. I didn't pay attention until I saw the XXL driving under it's own power behind it and I feared your vacation was in the tubes. Glad you made it!

I never did see where you stashed the trailer!

The girls and I have been to Lake tobias (wildlife park) and swimming at the campground pool. Shopping for food and just having a vacation. I won't bore you with those pictures. Due to the amount of pictures Faith has taken at the park the full view of his trip may not be posted for a while at this point I am thinking about buying a stick for storage think upwards of 500!!!

you wouldn't believe the punishment it has taken over the last two days and has not broke a thing and drove back to the camp grond on the interstate at 70 -75mph

Man that is a sweet place! The rocks are large and are different shape then here.They look like you can get great grip on them? Who are the lads in some pictures?Are they spectators or park spotters?You will have to grab a sticker from there for your rig! Look forward to more pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived