• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Fox 2010

Guest muddystamper

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOX MOUNTAIN ITENARY

Friday July 23rd

Early registration 7-9 pm

Saturday July 24th

Registration Begins at 8 am

5.00 per person (driver and each passenger)

trail ride begins at 8:30

Adult scavenger hunt ends at 6pm

Brown bag lunch in a field on the trail

RTI Ramp 7pm

Children's Play area available all day please return any toys by 7pm

Sunday July 25th

Bog registration begins at 8 am* If available

Bogs begin at 10 am

8 cylinder men

8 cylinder women

6 cylinder men

6 cylinder women

4 cylinder men

4 cylinder women

Children's scavenger hunt 9am-noon

children's play area open until 3pm please return all toys by 3pm.

In the event of no bogs there will be a short trail run for those interested.

Just a reminder there is no drinking and driving on the trail or in the campground.

Okay did I miss anything?

we will be there friday morning :excited:

Grrrrr , i have to work friday but off at 3pm so i have to do a bit of running around get home ,eat and an hour drive (truck will be packed ,fueled and ready to roll so i should be there by 6- :rolleyes: 7 pm

First stop is campground office ...... second stop , your tent to register , sticker and t-shirt 3rd stop is drop truck at camping spot 4th is Andy's for a wobbly then set up camp !

I have a plan ! lol

Grrrrr , i have to work friday but off at 3pm so i have to do a bit of running around get home ,eat and an hour drive (truck will be packed ,fueled and ready to roll so i should be there by 6- :rolleyes: 7 pm

First stop is campground office ...... second stop , your tent to register , sticker and t-shirt 3rd stop is drop truck at camping spot 4th is Andy's for a wobbly then set up camp !

I have a plan ! lol

what is the campground called for next year

I have a plan ! lol

Glad someone has a plan!!!

(not sure how we are getting there Friday Morning I must be packing thursday)

don't have too many wobbly's andy is staying elsewhere and you don't want to get stopped with a DUI. I know he is planning to visit on saturday night and is trying to convince Dawn to drive so as to enjoy some with you!

Glad someone has a plan!!!

(not sure how we are getting there Friday Morning I must be packing thursday)

don't have too many wobbly's andy is staying elsewhere and you don't want to get stopped with a DUI. I know he is planning to visit on saturday night and is trying to convince Dawn to drive so as to enjoy some with you!

:rolleyes: no Andy at the campground .......... guess me and him will have a couple Saturday then instead of friday evening .

Dawn ... will you please drive the old fella around .... pweezee lol

See ya all there !

has some t shirts left if anyone is looking for Fox Moutain 2010 t-shirts.... also have some stickers left if anyone needs them.

Pretty sure Crews has some I survived Fox 2010 plates left too!

looks like a 500.00 + donation from the event way to go!!!!

Thanks to all who helped make the event a success!!!!

I would like to say Thank-you to the club and member's on behalf of us guys here on the South Shore for for your hard work this year , we all had a great time and it's a pleasure to wheel with all of you.

I would also like to say thanks for the help and patience while we limped out Chris's Cherokee back to the fire road.

Clarance Cudo's to you for putting in a long day to make sure no one was left behind ,awesome job ......and to Lorn for all the hard work and road driving to look after the broke trucks .

:bravo:

Also Clarance ,i found the noise i had ........ i did the international and clearcut then the clearcut ,international and half moon back to the camp ground with 4 loose wheel nuts on the driver's side front .....yeah ... one tight nut and the rest were backed off 1/2 inch <_< I checked things out at the campground before the drive home and found it ! :rolleyes:

Had a GREAT weekend...even with the rain. Too bad we couldn't do the mud drag race....oh well...next year.. I never had the chance to test my secret vehicle modifications........... ie tarp on front of vehicle to try and keep the mud off of the radiator...Now, I have to figure why my drivers door does NOT shut....catherine, what did you do now to my jeep....seriously though, it looks like the catch inside the door is sticking or broken and pulled the screws that hold it in place thru the door. Oh well, I will look at it tomorrow. Came home, before we even unpacked it was nappy time.....zzzzzz.

Thank you to the organizers.

ps...Still have club plates and survived fox mountain plates..

Archived