• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4x4 show and shine Moncton

Guest Spudrunner

Just wondering if any one is venturing over to Moncton for the truck show and shine on Sunday?Its up beside Magnetic Hill.I am going over with the truck.If any of you guys do venture over there,if you see me in or around the truck say hello.Be nice to put some faces to the names.I will be there with my wife.

Nice flex man ,Jeff from spring hill was there ....... i'm sure you seen him on the rti ramp . He calls his Jeep the pirateship and he has a patch on one eye due to an accident early in life . He kinda looks like a pirate lol. His bride to be has a Jeep also called the luvjeep ! Jeff took first is most modified or something like that.

Thanks guys.It flexed out not to bad.I want more though.The rear needs more.Yes i seen Jeff and his better half.I didn't get to see them on the ramp though.

lol yeah they were parked pretty close to you at the end of the line towards the black and red tracker that was next to you ... Jeff's better half has a whack of pics and i saw your rig in a bunch of them ! :glare:

Archived