• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

New to site

Guest Spudrunner

Hey every one.Just found this site so i thought i would sine up.I am from Summerside P.E.I. I have just finished my 2000 ZR2 S10 build.I took both axles out and did sfa swap in front with a dana 44 with 3 link and a 9'' in the rear sitting on 35''.I am hoping if some trails are not to far off i may venture over this summer for some wheeling.

post-464-1271111886_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site!

Nice looking ride for a Chev.... :)

Just sayin'... ;)

There is a run, I believe, in the works for the Springhill area which would be very close for you coming across.... check the trail ride section for more details.

Welcome to the site!

Nice looking ride for a Chev.... :)

Just sayin'... ;)

There is a run, I believe, in the works for the Springhill area which would be very close for you coming across.... check the trail ride section for more details.

Hey rattx, he just has the Chevy coat but the blue axles ....... they know how to pick em....

Nice lookin ride man, any build pics??

Thanks guys. It figures there has to be some ford guys in here. lol. Oh and axles came out of a '79 Bronco. I have lots of build pics but it would not let me put them up. Said they were to big. I will figure it out and post them. Where about is Spring Hill?

Thanks guys.It figures there has to be some ford guys in here.lol.Oh and axles came out of a 79 Bronco.I have lots of build pics but it would not let me put them up.Said they were to big.I will figure it out and post them.Where about is Spring Hill?

Between Truro and New Brunswick border, pretty close to you. Google it on the map.

Archived