• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

January Meeting/potluck

Guest Lil'monster

Just want to let everybody know that the January meeting will be held at our place Sunday Jan. 17,1 pm This will be a potluck lunch bull session with a meeting mixed in held in our shop

topics of discusion for meeting will be:

possible membership drive

up coming runs

new meeting venues

If any one has anything else to discuss please post up

I'm in, address?

So quick meeting then eating yeehaa!

If I forget - Idea of quarterly community event. Maybe find a partner (a charity group or something) to support with quarterly events?

Meeting locstats pos the HRDA - I'll call them tomorrow and see if they have space or if the know of space.

Is it possible to have some of those business cards prepared in time for the meeting so we can pick a few up?

I am doing meatballs.

I have some of the old cards the new website can be written on the back or they can search the club name it comes up pretty good on google. At least it gives a person something in their hand/ pocket to jog their memory later.

we are the 1st house on the left past honey court if you are traveling towards sambro from spryfield. We have the biggest garage in the row. I am sure there will be trucks parked on the lawn (pretty sure the neighbours think we are white trash hicks)

Hope to see you all on sunday.

I wouldn't get used to it.... :angry:

Andy and Ryan are sure to figure out our secret meeting locations and show up one of these months.... B)

Would show up but well have been laid up from an injury since Dec 23rd. Long story short 1 Half Amputated toe, 1 Broken toe, & Big toe has been hollowed out down to the bone. Once a bit more healed will make meetings again.....

Archived