• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

User's rigs

90bronco

Wife's 05 jeep LJ unlimited we got on NOV 2012 in stock form from NB with 102,000kms from a Cancer Doctor up there.Very well kept Jeep nice find I thought on Kijji!

post-489-0-23646200-1369874425_thumb.jpg

I have a build thread with pics on NSJC so won't post here but put a 2.5" RC BB in it,32" Cooper STT's,TrailFX body armour,windshield lights,CB,soft top and decals thats it for now future plans will be a front stubby bumper with winch and rope.New rear bumper with recovery points.

post-489-0-20994800-1369874882_thumb.jpg

post-489-0-31794100-1369874973_thumb.jpg

post-489-0-18225500-1369874783_thumb.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least you removed the "milk jugs" from the front bumper. Mine were gone within 2hrs of picking it up.

Yeah the back still there but don't look as bad for now...... Linda walk in on me cutting them off that day not knowing and was pissed for a bit but she got over it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Let me start by saying that I am not a big mud fan, I prefer rocks and more solid footing. I got out this past weekend for the annual NSJC Support the Troops run and had a blast in the BlackPrintz. We had everything from 3 stock JKs to the big guys behind me, a 1-ton LJ on 42s, Bill's (Rugged Ridge Jeep) TJ with a 5.9, and Jason's very well built TJ. Here's a shot someone got of me going through where the skidders have been logging on Chute trail in the Annapolis Valley

post-690-0-28919100-1384897476_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ahhhh West Coast Jeep people mostly! A guy at work, Mike Hodgy has a Jeep so Im out with him a bit... Lots of random people though similar to Nova Scotia lol. Some people arent very smart with their rigs here, two people hydrolocked their trucks in a matter of 30 minutes last weekend hahahahaha

Ahhhh West Coast Jeep people mostly! A guy at work, Mike Hodgy has a Jeep so Im out with him a bit... Lots of random people though similar to Nova Scotia lol. Some people arent very smart with their rigs here, two people hydrolocked their trucks in a matter of 30 minutes last weekend hahahahaha

I know it's a bit of a drive, but try hooking up with the Nanaimo Sidewinders sometime for a run up Mount Benson. There is some fun up there :) ! I'll send you a link to their site if I can find it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New to the group. My 01 explorer sport 4x4. Only mod done is the add a leaf and torsion twist. New to offroading so hoping to have a bit of fun with this.

Welcome! I don't know much about the Explorers, but it will be good to get another rig out on the trails!

• 1 month later...

New to the group. My 01 explorer sport 4x4. Only mod done is the add a leaf and torsion twist. New to offroading so hoping to have a bit of fun with this.

When are you going to come out for a run?! :)

Welcome! I don't know much about the Explorers, but it will be good to get another rig out on the trails!

One of the former members used to call them 'Exploders'...... But only if you beat them hard!

I met this guy and his buddy back a couple Saturdays ago. I pulled his buddy's Pathfinder out of the mud at the Range...

post-480-0-56793200-1405988872_thumb.jpg.

Archived