• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

User's rigs

90bronco

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

picked this little gem up for a steal since i stripped and parted out the camo xj

98 zj 5.2 lt fully loaded leather heated seats the whole works , has a 2inch budget boost all ready in it and a mean set of car tires :( needs rockers and a patch on the hood and hatch but other then that mechanicly sound and rides like a caddy lol

DSCF0919.jpg

picked this little gem up for a steal since i stripped and parted out the camo xj

98 zj 5.2 lt fully loaded leather heated seats the whole works , has a 2inch budget boost all ready in it and a mean set of car tires :( needs rockers and a patch on the hood and hatch but other then that mechanicly sound and rides like a caddy lol

DSCF0919.jpg

Yeah, we loved our ZJ Limited when we had it.... ran out of room so had to go to the Excursion.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My H3 grew up!

h2_firstday.jpg

Traded the H3 in on a 2007 HUMMER H2 LUX - factory 4.10 gears, electronic locker in the rear, UCP, rock rails. It also has class 4 hitches front and rear so I can mount a winch cradle on either end for recoveries.

I pulled my winch, onboard air, CB, and stereo off the H3 before I traded it in so all those parts will be migrated to the H2. I'm thinking about some chrome delete as well. It's not too bad now, but I think the brush guard has to go! :(

The truck has 35" BFG A/T tires on it so it'll be a lot more civil on road than the H3 was and the 6.0L V8 helps a lot too with the highway compared to the 3.7L I5 that the H3 had. The LUX package helps a lot too - much more comfortable inside than the H3 was... not to mention more space :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's My rig:

2010 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X (Stock)

8.6 Inches ground Clearance

4x4, Diff Lock, TC

261HP 281ft-lbs

Skid plates (oil pan, transfer case and gas tank)

P265/75R16 BFG A/T

Want to add a winch next but can't find a suitable mounting spot (without buying a whole new bumper)

post-698-0-42928600-1354600314_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-11314200-1354600319_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-62539500-1354600325_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived