• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Are you ready for fox mountain

Guest Lil'monster

OK,it's 10 o'clock and calvin just left with my trailer hooked to his motorhome.I've got the truck as ready as it's going to be.Tools and spare parts are loaded,fluids are all checked and I've got the day off tomorrow .So I have the morning to get grocery's(teenage boy) and supplies.Probably leave here around 2 o'clock to head up.

Jul 23, 2009, 9:34pm, Geezer wrote:
OK,it's 10 o'clock and calvin just left with my trailer hooked to his motorhome.I've got the truck as ready as it's going to be.Tools and spare parts are loaded,fluids are all checked and I've got the day off tomorrow .So I have the morning to get grocery's(teenage boy) and supplies.Probably leave here around 2 o'clock to head up.

what he sayed

left fox mountain to go swimming rad was full of mud so truck was running hot got gas and dinner and was heading for a carwash don't know how many people looked at the muddy jeep with mouth wide open gawking. we actually had senior citizens honking their horn when we drove by an intersection honking their horn with their thumb up. after washing the rad the temperature return to normal everything was ok .Back on the road and Nicole said what is that smell look out back and saw smoke .Looks like the tranny front seal is leaking 6lt of fluid front New Minas to Timberlea smoking like crazy had people on standby to get a tow truck didn't need it thanks for all the help on the good news the jeep is now undercoated from the motor back

a RAY of somthing ....lol.
well i got home with no problems ,we stayed in new minas for the night since im still on vaca... took in some sights and got home at about 9 monday eve.

Archived