• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

2007 Santa Claus Parade

Guest Lil'monster

Okay People

I need a head count ASAP for the Spryfield Santa Claus Parade.

It is being held on Sunday November 25th at 2:00pm

It starts at Punch bowl drive then goes to the Mall

Pretty straight forward.

Any way just wondering who is interested in participating so I can fax off this application form.

If anyone has any ideas for a float for this year and/or time to help build one that would be appreciated as well.

Hope to see everyone there this year
the kids sure do like the big trucks!

Thanks
Mrs L-M

For more info http://spryfieldparade.web1000.com/index.htm

• 3 weeks later...

How many trucks made it? Was too busy at Search and Rescue last week to get truck ready. One training night, one get together with a visiting American dog trainer friend, one real search and one funeral for a SAR member cry.gif (Cancer).
Going to try to get the truck ready for the trail clearing or whatever Renfrew turns out to be!

There were a few trucks out ( Us, Calvin, Guy, Andrew, Dave, and we did a little float so 6 trucks and the float.) We didn't win any prizes but it was a good day. Maybe next year on the prizes.
Roy I took a couple of pics but haven't played around with any of the new hosting sites. I might figure out how to post them to the facebook site.
There were two really cool train floats that won prizes you know polar express.

Archived